Win a Trip to New York!
We'll be sending one lucky player to the Big Apple this New Year!
This glamorous prize includes:
★ Flights from Europe to New York
★ 3 nights in a hotel in New York for 2 people
★ 2 x standard tickets to a Broadway show of your choice (Subject to availability)
★ $1000 spending money in cash.
★ OR a cash alternative of £2500
Between 27th December 17 and 28th January 2018, you'll get the chance to collect passport stamps- collect 4 or more stamps to be in with the chance to win that amazing trip to New York!
Sound like a dream come true? Here's how to collect your stamps!
Stamp 1 - free when you log in to your account on the site by 02/01/2017. Funded players only!
Stamp 2 - enter code NYC2 and deposit £15 or more between 27/12/17 - 2/1/18
Stamp 3 - enter code NYC3 and deposit £15 or more between 3/1/18 - 9/1/18
Stamp 4 - enter code NYC4 and deposit £15 or more between 10/1/18 - 16/1/18
Stamp 5 - enter code NYC5 and deposit £15 or more between 17/1/18 - 23/1/18
You must collect 4 or more stamps to get an entry to the prize draw! Each time you use a stamp code, you'll also get a Mystery Treat! The winner will be announced on 30th January 2018... will it be you?
Terms and Conditions
- The above Prize draw will run from 00:01, 27th December 2017 until 23:59 28rd January 2018.
- All times stated are UK local times.
- This Prize Draw is open to fully registered players aged 18 years or over. It is a linked promotion which is also available on multiple partner sites.
- All entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or reside. This Prize Draw is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of any Prize Draw.
- To comply with applicable laws, and so that this website and Prize Draw remains safe and secure, we may request proof of eligibility and identity. This must be provided upon request. Should you not provide this or we are not fully satisfied that what has been provided meets the requirements, we may withhold and/or retain any and all amounts until such time as this has been fulfilled.
Entry to prize draw:
- During the times and dates outlined above, you must collect 4 'stamps' by meeting the criteria as outlined for each 'stamp' below during the qualifying period.
- Stamp 1 can be collected for free by logging in to your account at a participating site by 02/01/2017. Your free stamp will be allocated automatically on logging in. Your free stamp applies once. Free stamp is available to funded players only. If you fund during the qualifying period, you will become eligible for the free stamp.
- Stamp 2 can be claimed in week 1 of the Prize Draw by entering promotional code NYC2 and depositing a minimum of £15 between 00:01 27th December 2017 and 23:59 2nd January 2018. Code can be used once during qualifying period.
- Stamp 3 can be claimed in week 2 of the Prize Draw by entering promotional code NYC3 and depositing a minimum of £15 between 00:01 3rd January 2018 and 23:59 9th January 2018. Code can be used once during qualifying period.
- Stamp 4 can be claimed in week 3 of the Prize Draw by entering promotional code NYC4 and depositing a minimum of £15 between 00:01 10th January 2018 and 23:59 16th January 2018. Code can be used once during qualifying period.
- Stamp 5 can be claimed in week 4 of the Prize Draw by entering promotional code NYC5 and depositing a minimum of £15 between 00:01 17th January 2018 and 23:59 23rd January 2018. Code can be used once during qualifying period.
- To qualify for stamps 2-5, you must enter the code and deposit a minimum of £15 in one transaction during the qualifying period.
- Your entry is made automatically upon meeting the criteria by collecting a total of 4 out of 5 possible passport stamps during the Prize Draw period.
- The minimum deposit amount to qualify for an entry is £45, if you claim your free stamp as detailed above and deposit 3 x £15 with the codes above in the qualifying weeks.
- You will be notified by the email provided on your account weekly (not instantly) of your progress and number of stamps collected. Please check your spam. If you do not receive these emails or are opted out from email marketing contact you can email your site manager to find out your progress.
- Entries are limited to one per member, per participating site of which you are a member and meet the criteria as outlined in terms 6-13. If you do have multiple accounts at one site or we have reason to suspect that you have duplicate accounts, you will only receive one entry for your most recently active account.
- We reserve the right to extend, change or add additional qualification periods to collect your stamps during the Prize Draw. This shall not affect the minimum deposit amount to collect a stamp (£15) or the number of stamps needed to qualify for an entry (4).
- Throughout the qualifying period, sites participating in the prize draw may offer separate rewards, prizes or promotions alongside the Prize Draw. These rewards, prizes or promotions may differ between sites and may not be open to all players participating in the main Prize Draw. Specific terms and conditions for these will be outlined in promotional content as relevant.
- Any additional rewards, prizes or promotions shall not affect the qualification for the prize draw entry as outlined above or give the participant a better chance of winning the prize.
- This Prize Draw is available across multiple currencies and for the purposes of this Prize Draw, the equivalent required deposits in alternative currencies will be eligible.
- Employees and relatives of employees of the Company and any entities affiliated or related to the Company shall not be eligible to participate in the Prize Draw. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- The prize is a trip to New York which includes:
- Flights from Europe to New York with designated airline/ class.
- 3 Nights in a hotel in New York for 2 people.
- 2 x Standard tickets to a Broadway show of your choice (Subject to availability)
- $1000 spending money in cash. This spending money can either be credited to the players account (a withdrawal can then be requested from the play account), via bank transfer transferred via bank transfer to the card registered to the players account where they gained the winning entry or via cheque in the currency which they deposited in, depending on the site.
Or a cash alternative of £2500
- Prize will be booked, arranged and managed by designated representative at the winning players site.
- The Booking must be redeemed within 12 months of the Prize Draw end date & is subject to dates and availability.
- Winners and their guest must be available and eligible by possession of valid passports (and relevant visas) with expiry dates no less than six (6) months following the proposed dates of travel.
- If the winner chooses the cash alternative of £2500, this will either be credited to the players account at the site where they gained the winning entry (a withdrawal can then be requested from the play account), transferred via bank transfer to the card registered to the players account where they gained the winning entry or via cheque in the currency which they deposited in, depending on the site. A withdrawal can then be requested from the play account.
- The winner will receive either the New York Trip as outlined above or the cash alternative as per their choice, not both.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw to be conducted by an independent promotional verification service by the 30th January 2018.
- It is the players' responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date on their account. Three (3) contact attempts will be made to each winner. Where we are unable to contact any initial winner, the prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternative winner will be drawn. The winner will be notified within 2 days of the draw and will have 14 days to confirm receipt of the prize. After 14 days if we do not receive confirmation of the prize we will redraw.
- In the event that a winners' account has been closed (by the player or the company) prior to the award of the prize, reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner via email or other method. Those failing to respond to such notification within 14 days risk disqualification and the award of the prize to an alternate entrant.
- In the event that a winners' account is in debt or dispute (by the player or the company) prior to the award of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to pay the prize award less any amount owed by the player.
- In the event that a winners' account is deemed to be ineligible (for example found to be under age, or invalid id or verification), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of the prize and if necessary award the prize to an alternate entrant.
- In the event that a winners' account is self-excluded, on a 'time out', on a 'break', or suspended fully or temporarily for problem gambling related issues either by the company or the player, the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of the prize and if necessary award the prize to an alternate entrant. OR Account's under self-exclusion, on a 'time out', on a 'break', or suspended fully or temporarily for problem gambling related issues either by the company or the player will not be considered in the draw.
- This Prize Draw is available to multiple sites within the 8ball games company across multiple networks and therefore winners may be selected across multiple sites.
- All details of promotion winner will be published via email or on the site within 7 days of the draw. Players can also request details of the winner by emailing their site manager as detailed on the website.
- Your personal details will be kept confidential at all times and in accordance with relevant Data Protection laws and best practice. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- The Promoter's decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms & conditions are additional to the standard terms & conditions for the participating website, and by participating in this Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel this Prize Draw or amend these Terms and Conditions: (i) without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory change; or (ii) for any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change, unless the change is favourable to the participant (including, making the Prize Draw Terms fairer to you or easier to understand), in which case prior notice will not be given. We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Prize Draw without prior notice should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond our control.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any Prize Draw material, the details these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Last updated on 25/12/17