Want somewhere to chat about what's going on with all your favourite soaps and play bingo? Then look no further than Soap Party!
Join us from 7pm for a great night of TV chat, tickets from 1p and jackpots of up to £20 - welcome to Soap Party!
Terms and Conditions
- The following are the terms and conditions of the "Soap Party" room on this website.
- The room is open to all players.
- The room opens every Wednesday from 19:00 - 21:00.
- Tickets cost between 1 and 2p for guaranteed £10 and £20 jackpots throughout the night.
- Maximum number of tickets a player can purchase for a paid game is 96.
- Winnings will be in Bingo Bonus or cash, depending on the method used to purchase the tickets.
- In case of more than one winner, jackpot prizes will be relatively split according to tickets purchased.
- Wagering applies to all bonuses. Bingo bonus + deposit must be wagered 2-6 times and games bonus + deposit must be wagered 20-40 times, depending on player status, before it can be cashed.
- Player status can be found in your account page.
- Withdrawal restrictions apply. Funds won from bonus can be transferred to real cash up to the value of £400, plus the initial bonus amount granted. If you withdraw before meeting your wagering requirements, you will forfeit your bonus.
- The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to a minimum of £5. If your withdrawal request is for less than £5, the amount you have requested to withdraw will be returned to your Bankroll. You can find more details about our withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy.
- Wagering order: when playing a game, real money funds will always be used before bonus funds.
- The Promoter maintains the right to disqualify or exclude any player from the Game, at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Game and the prizes if, in its sole judgment, the Game is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The Promoter may terminate the Game at any time without any prior notice.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Gibraltar courts.
- General terms and conditions of this website apply.
- Last updated on 21/08/18